Acne has a habit of popping up at the worst times, usually before a date or a big event, and can often leave us feeling self-conscious and unattractive. For most people, acne makes us look and feel bad.
Survey results have shown that almost 2 out of 3 people feel embarrassed and self-consicous. 3 out of 10 people get angry and frustrated, while almost 1 in 5 succumb to hopelessness.1 Acne may even cause physical scars that leave people feeling anxious and depressed. 2
But there is hope. We know what causes acne, so we can target three root causes: inflammation, bacteria and excess oil. By also seeking to reduce scarring and improve the skin's general appearance, we can fight acne so that we look better and feel better.
To treat acne effectively, we need to:
Now that we know all of this, where does Papulex™ come in?
Papulex™ is clinically proven to stop breakouts, reduce pimples and improve your skin's appearance using its unique triple-action formula:
These 3 key ingredients target the root causes of acne and help lower the chances of a dreaded acne breakout, helping you embrace your skin and gain your confidence back.
Papulex™ provides an effective and complete skin care regimen that manages acne and also helps you embrace your skin. Users can testify to the positive results from using our face and body care, sun protection or specific spot correction products. Papulex™ not only helps clear skin, it restores confidence for a better you. Fulfil all your acne care needs with our extensive Papulex™ range.
Not sure which product to get? Fill out the free sample form and you'll
get to try out our products first to discover how effective they are.
Not sure which product to get? Fill out the free sample form and you'll get to try out our products first to discover how effective they are.
1. Goodman G. Acne and acne scarring: the case for active and early intervention. Aust Fam Phys 2006; 35(7):503-4.
2. Shalita AR et al. Int J Dermatol 1995; 34(6):434-7.
3. Veraldi S et al. Efficacy and tolerability of topical 0.2% Myrtacine® and 4% vitamin PP for prevention and treatment of retinoid dermatitis in patients with mild to moderate acne. G Ital Dermatol Venereol 2012; 147(5):491-7.
4. Draelos ZD et al. The effect of 2% niacinamide on facial sebum production. J Cosmetol Laser Ther. 2006; 8:96-101.
5. Solabia, Report on Zincidone, Physio-Seboregulator. 2008
6. Rougier N et al. The inhibitive capabilities of bacterial anti-adhesion gel on the adhesion of P. acnes on the corneocytes of subjects with acne. Nouv Dermatol 2003; 22:7-11.
7. Aulisa L et al. Evaluation Study on the Activity and Tolerability of Papulex™ Oil Free Cream, 2009.
8. Veraldi S et al. Treatment of mild to moderate acne with topical nicotinamide. Results of three Italian, multicentre clinical studies. J Acne Rel Dis (Italy) 2009; 4(II):26-8.
9. Papulex™ data on file.